Looking for a place to display and sell your decent sized hanging art? Read more to find out how YOU can be featured!
1. Email photos of the piece and size you are submitting to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must include subject: ART SPOT
Management will review submissions monthly and select one featured artist.
2. Size of art can be no larger than 34”W 42”H. (Smaller pieces will be accepted, but as close to these dimensions as possible preferred.
3. A professionally made sign/”plack” is required at time of display.
This includes a glossed business card, but does not include a handwritten note on standard copy paper.
Must include artist name and price.
This is supplied by the artist.
4. Art will be displayed until sold, or for a maximum of 30 days.
When art is sold, a selected runner-up will be contacted.
If the piece has not sold in 30 days, the artist will be contacted to pick up said piece and the space will be available for the next artist. The artist may reapply with a new piece after once cycle.
5. Art will be priced by the artist.
Whether paid for in cash or credit, Found By The Pound will receive 20% to cover tax and fees.
Payments will be available by check on the Friday following Tuesday that the art is sold.
6. Artists are encouraged to promote their piece as “available at Found By The Pound.” Found By The Pound will also promote the artist and said piece.