Shoping with us might look a little different than it did in March! Read our new store measures below so you are prepared for your next visit.
- NO MASK, NO ENTRY!
Masks must be wore EFFECTIVELY (covering both nose, mouth, and chin) the entire duration of your visit. Some masks available for purchase (while supplies last)
- SANITIZE YOUR HANDS BEFORE SHOPPING!
- Sorry, NO DRESSING ROOMS AT THIS TIME
We’ll happy measure any garment you’d like.
- NO CHILDREN under 13 or pets
- $$$ NO CASH BACK $$$
We can accept Debit & Credit cards, Venmo, Paypal, NFC, and EXACT change
- Maximum Occupancy: 10 people
- Maintain 6 feet from other shoppers/staff &
PLEASE FOLLOW PATHWAY ARROWS!
- Don’t need it? DON’T BRING IT!
When possible, please leave food/drink and extra bags in your vehicle or at home.
- Shop mindfully – come in to shop, touch items you’re interested in
SHOWING SYMPTOMS? STAY HOME!!!
- Please respect our staff, shoppers, and guidelines or else…
YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.